– Freeway is jointed at each D-Raintank module abutment to provide a continuous conduit right through the stormwater storage installation.
– Impervious invert allows sub-storm rainfall, summer trickle and attendant silts to pass directly through the storage facility.
– Perforated soffit releases stormwater into D-Raintank.
– Manufactured from compact UPVC with a wall thickness of 8.2mm, Freeway can be jetted.
– Enables the whole installation to be flushed out both for routine maintenance and in the event of upstream silt traps overflowing.
This has been fully tested and complies with standard D-Raintank loadings.
Note: An additional outlet pipe will be required at D-Raintank installation invert level to evacuate the bottom 200mm of the installation including the flush.